Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Reiki Collection

Hi All,

Merry Christmas, Felis Navitad, Seasons Greetings and more.  I know this can really be a stressful and busy time of year for most of us.  Like most others, I've been busy myself.

This past Saturday we had our Holistic Fair at Beyond Today Co (where I run my therapy business out of).  One of the things I had wanted to do more, was to integrate my art and holistic therapy businesses more.  So at the fair I unveiled the work I had been pulling together that integrates both...the Reiki Collection.

Reiki - the Japanese kanjis that spell out the word Reiki

The Reiki Collection is a collection of six Reiki inspired pieces of artwork.  The collection is mostly digital artwork created with a pencil sketch, Photoshop, and Wacom tablet on an iMac.  They're a lot of fun to create.

Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen - Distance Reiki Symbol in Japanese Kanjis


So I finished the art and had prints made.  The symbols are 11"x14" and the Sea Turtle and Usui Sensei are a little different dimensions.  I had them printed from digital file on a bright white 80lb paper on a four color, color copier.  I was very pleased with the results.  I did sell some copies this past weekend.

Usui Sensei - portrait of the originator of Reiki, Mikao Usui

The prints go for $12 each, or $60 for the the set.  My contact info is on my blog profile or my website if you'd like to order.  I also can have larger giclee (12 color) prints made on canvas.  I'll have to get sizes and pricing individually, but will be happy to do it.

Se He Ki - a Reiki Symbol of that name

One of the energy work modalities that I practice in my holistic therapy business is Reiki.  I'm a Reiki Master/Teacher.  I'm happy to provide sessions in person or remotely.  I also teach Reiki and can provide one on one instruction in the Phoenix, AZ area.

Sea Turtle - Original produced on green Canson paper with colored pencil and airbrush.
Touched up digitally.

I hope all of you enjoy the prints.  I enjoyed making them.  I also plan on expanding my integration of art and holistic therapy....more to come on that.

Cho Ku Rei - Reiki Symbol by that name.

I hope your Christmas and Holiday Season is starting off in a blessed way for all of you.  Have a wonderful season - be good to everyone this year...especially those who may be having a rough time.
Bless you All.

Peace,

Tom

Holistic Therapy Solutions, LLC
www.holistictherapysolutions.weebly.com

Tom Kbrink's Art and Design
www.behance.net/tk-art

No comments:

Post a Comment