Friday, June 21, 2013

The Blog is Back, but New and Improved

I'm Back!  But it's going to be a little different.

Three years ago - I started on a new chapter in life.  My wife Sue and I moved back to Phoenix, AZ after 25 years and I started a new career chapter as freelance artist.  There's sub-chapters to the story though.  Two years ago, I started another journey;  studying Holistic Healthcare at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.

Today, I'm here in Phoenix working as an artist and massage therapist (among other therapies I provide).  I'm loving it too.  I love doing artwork and I've always had an interest in holistic lifestyle and holistic/complementary medicine.

So I'm combining the two businesses in my revamped blog.

Logo I designed and use for my therapy business, Holistic Therapy Solutions based
in Phoenix, AZ.

I'll be discussing artwork, techniques, design ideas and illustrations.  I'll also be talking about some of the therapies I provide and the benefits of them, as well as holistic lifestyle topics like dietary supplements and nutrition.

My original Art and Illustration Logo
I hope you enjoy the new format and additional topic.  

You can still check out my artwork page at:
www.behance.net/tk-art   -   on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tom-Kreienbrink-Art-and-Design/170670816317477?ref=hl

You can see my website for Holistic Therapy Solutions at: www.HolisticTherapySolutions.weebly.com   -   and on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/HolisticTherapySolutions?ref=hl

Have a great day everyone and make it a wonderful weekend.



1 comment: