Monday, November 18, 2013

Holistic Therapy Solutions' Upcoming Events

Hi All,

Hope you had a good weekend and that your week is off to an excellent start.  Things are going good here.  Time just keeps flying by....it's hard to comprehend how fast the weeks go by.

Today I want to share some of the things going on at Holistic Therapy Solutions (HTS).  HTS is the company name for my holistic therapy/massage business.  As my clientele is growing, I'm putting together some other offerings that may be just what you're looking for.

Logos for Holistic Therapy Solutions and my artwork business

Tom K's Wednesday Meditation Group

I facilitate a meditation group every Wednesday from 1:30-3:00.  We chat a little about how our meditating is coming along and provide support and ideas.  I also try to bring something interesting to share and that we can try out.  It may be a guided meditation or a different meditation technique that we can all try as a group.  It's a lot of fun and I hope you'll try it out.

Hand Reflexology Map showing reflex points on the palmar side of the hand


The Hand Class - offering 7 CEUs.

This Sunday (24 November), I'll be teaching half of the Hand Class.  It's a 7 hour class that's all about working the hands therapeutically.  Rod Lyman is teaching the acupressure points of the hand and how to work them.  I'll be teaching hand reflexology.  Both acupressure and reflexology can be very powerful and effective ways to help assist healing....and it feels good for your client as well.  Come be a part of this fun and enlightening day - get your hands worked on and learn how to work on others as well.  This class is good for both the experienced therapist and the lay person alike.  All are welcome.

Beyond Today Holistic Fair

I rent at and run my business out of Beyond Today Co in north central Phoenix (see web link below).  We're hosting our monthly holistic fair at Beyond Today Co on the 7th of December.  It's just in time for the holidays.  You can relieve the holiday stress by recieving some of the therapeautic or intuitive offerings availalble.  You'll also have opportunities to treat yourself or shop for a variety gifts from the vendors that will be on site.  It'll be a great time and we hope you'll join us.

Of course I'm still available for Massage, Reflexology, Cranial sacral therapy, Reiki, and Hypnotherapy sessions.

In the future I'll be offering more classes at Beyond Today Co.  I'm planning to offer more reflexology classes.  Some of these will be geared toward professional and at home health care givers.  I'm also putting together an intro to Chinese 5 element theory and energy meridians class.  I'll be advertising these as they're scheduled.

As we enter the most joyful and sometimes most stressful time of the year.  I hope you'll make time to take care of yourself and be good to yourself.  Take a class, meditate (maybe be part of our group), or get a massage or other soothing, relaxing and healing therapy.  If you take good care of yourself, you'll be better for those around you.
Have a great week and do something nice for someone, just because you can.

Peace,

Tom

Beyond Today Co.http://www.beyond2day.com/

Holistic Therapy Solutionshttp://holistictherapysolutions.weebly.com/

See Beyond Today Co and Holistic Therapy Solutions on Facebook also.

No comments:

Post a Comment