Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Taking Massage on the Road

Hi All,

Here I am again, pursuing a new opportunity.  As most of you know, I run my holistic therapy biz out of an office in Phoenix, AZ and I'm always open to new opportunities to expand my business.  I only have Tues, Thurs, and Sat in my room at Beyond Today Co.  I'm also starting to work Monday and Fridays at Healing Heart Creations in October (Peoria Ave and I-17).  So I'll be available for appointment 5 days a week.  But - I've got an opportunity in an unlikely place....Wickenberg.

A few months back I designed a logo for a friend of a friend, Laurie Hernandez, and her new store in Wickenberg, AZ.  It's called At The Center Of You.  It's a small shop with various CDs, crystals, clothing, organic soaps and candles, and much more.  It's a really great little place.

At The Center of You...the shop.
Afterward, as we got to know each other, I got the opportunity to do chair massage at Laurie's grand opening and eventually, we discussed me traveling once or more a month to provide massage and holistic therapy at the store.
On the road thru the desert
Well, I was happy to accept the invitation and give it a try.  Wickenberg is a great little western town about 60 miles NW of Phoenix.  There's not very much massage or holistic therapy available in the town either.  So I'm excited about the possibilities.

Selfie...on the road...don't crash the car!
Recently, I took my table and drove up there for a couple of massages.  It went great!  The space is great and very peaceful.  It's truly a great little place for relaxation and healing.  I'll be providing Massage, Reflexology and CranioSacral Therapy to those who want it.  Laurie (a practitioner herself), is a Reiki master, Life coach, and Hypnotherapist and will practice those modalities.

Shops and courtyard by At The Center of You
Wickenberg is a great little town with a lot of history in the old West.  I'm told John Wayne (and others), filmed a lot of westerns in Wickenberg and surrounding area.  The shop is right in the old town area and it's located in one of the "suite's" of an old motel.  There's other shops, restaurants and entertainment immediately surrounding the shop.

The logo I designed for the shop
So if you're in Wickenberg - stop in at At the Center of You, and check it out.  It's a great place.  I'll be up there on Mondays sometimes too.  Schedule a massage there or with me in Phoenix.
Take care - be good to yourself and be kind to others....help make this place a better place for all of us.

Peace,

Tom

www.HolisticTherapySolutions.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment