Thursday, September 25, 2014

Healing Heart Creations

Hi All,

Well - it's fall here and we'll have a high of 102 degrees here today - Ha!  Still hot! The good thing is it's still warm enough for swimming.  I really miss the pool when it gets too cold.  The other good news is, my business is growing and I'm renting additional therapy space for Mondays and Fridays.

Currently I rent space for my holistic therapy and massage practice at Beyond Today (off I-17, between Cactus Blvd and Peoria Blvd).  I work Tue, Thurs, and Saturday at Beyond Today.  I share the room with another practitioner, who has the other days.

As I've blogged recently, I'm also starting to do massage in Wickenberg once or twice a month.  And, now I'd like to introduce you to my new office on Monday and Friday; Healing Heart Creations (HHC).

Front door entrance
My friend Ginger Hay is the owner of HHC.  Recently she found out she'd have a room available.  Another friend, Brandi Campbell was going to rent the room, but it helped her to have someone to share time and expenses.  So it worked out well for all, for me to come in and rent Mon and Fri.

The comfortable front area at Healing Heart Creations
HHC is a smaller operation - theres 5 of us working there, but it's a great place with great practitioners who practice a variety of healing modalities.  The good thing is that I really enjoy my fellow holistic practitioners.  There's also a classroom there as well, where we can hold classes.  It's a great place.

Ginger - making coffee - you know I like my coffee
So that's the big news.  Things are getting busier and I'm now going to be available 5 days a week.
Come see me now at Healing Heart Creations on Monday and Friday.  I'm still enjoying my practice at Beyond Today on Tues, Thurs, and Sat.  And - once or twice a month I'm traveling to Wickenberg to work also.

http://www.healingheartcreations.com/ - Check out the new place, on the web.

I hope you're having a great week.  Be present - past is done, the future will get here when it get's here. Enjoy this present moment - whatever's going on - and - Be kind.

Peace,

Tom
Owner and Therapist at
Holistic Therapy Solutions
Phoenix, AZ


No comments:

Post a Comment