Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Artistry of Disney

Hi All,

I had a pretty amazing opportunity this past weekend.  I was able to go to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA with my family - including my 6 year old granddaughter.  I have to say, it was a pretty incredible place.  The vision and artistry of Walt Disney is still on full display, and being there to witness my granddaughter taking it in was a sight to behold and savor.  The grown-ups had fun too.

Sunday night we got a curb-side seat for the nightly parade, and it did not disappoint.  Here's some photos that will give you a taste.


I wanted to highlight the parade because it was just magical.  The floats were high tech and artistic marvels.  The dancers were adorned with lights, very talented, and gave attention to the little ones along the route.  It was a high energy feast for the senses that featured old and new classic characters from Disney movies.  Of course, Mickey Mouse was on the last float.

It was a fun and a little hectic weekend.  Lots of people were there for the fun too.  There were some fun rides but mostly it's a kid friendly park with plenty to keep the adults attention.  One of the things that caught my eye, was an animation workstation, from long ago (photo above).  It was a little piece of animation history on display, surrounded by sketches and drawings. 

I just wanted to share some of the artistry of Disneyland, and a few things that caught my eye.  Again - it was a fun visit.  Definitely a wonderland for kids.

Have a great day....enjoy yourself - whatever you're doing.

Peace,

Tom

On-line Portfolio -- www.Behance.net/tk-art

No comments:

Post a Comment