Friday, April 29, 2016

Reiki I and II Class

Hi All,

Hope all is well with you.  I'm moving right along...taking life as it comes.  I've also got some exciting things happening.  I'm moving my practice to a new location at the beginning of May (more to come on that).  I'm also stepping back into some teaching.

I'm excited to share that on the 20th and 21st of May, I'll be teaching Reiki I and II at, At the Center of You, in Wickenburg, AZ.   The class is from 6 to 9pm on Friday night and on Saturday the 21st, class runs from 9am to 5pm.  It'll be a class packed with information and hands on learning.  It'll also be a fun and enjoyable class. 
Reiki - by Tom Kreienbrink.  The kanji spell "Reiki."
So what is Reiki?  Reiki is an energetic healing modality.  Reiki is a Japanese technique for relaxation and stress reduction that promotes healing.  Reiki uses energy that is everywhere...universal life force energy.  This energy is in and all around us.  Thru the technique and intention, we can apply this energy to ourselves and others, to promote healing, help relieve stress, tension and pain.  It can be very effective.

Reiki is not a part of any religious sect or belief system.  The type of Reiki that I teach is Transformational Reiki.  The differences from traditional teachings are mainly style, not substance.  At the end of Saturday's class you'll have completed Reiki I and II training and will be ready to share this energy work....maybe you'll even want to start a practice of your own.

Sea Turtle by Tom Kreienbrink
I'm also happy to be teaching at At the Center of You, in Wickenburg, AZ.  It's a great little shop and wellness center in the heart of historic Wickenburg.  It's also a short drive from the west side of Phoenix.  It'll be a peaceful quiet weekend of learning in this relaxing location.

Flier for Reiki I and II Class, 20 and 21 May.
I'm excited to let you know that we're offering a very special price for this class....and we're extending the special offer one week(original offer thru 1May).  Original price is $90.  Thru the 8th of May we're offering the class for only $80.  You must pay in advance, though.  We're also bringing in lunch from one of the local restaurants, (lunch included in the price).  Even if you miss out on the special price, it's still a bargain.  So contact Laurel, at At The Center Of You and sign up today.

So get out of the city for a little bit and join us in Wickenburg for Reiki I and II Class.  Taught by me.  I can't wait.

At the Center of You - https://www.facebook.com/AtTheCenterOfYou/
Phone: 480-447-4968
You must reserve a spot in the class thru At The Center of You.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Peace,

Tom

Tom Kreienbrink, LMT
Web: www.HolisticTherapySolutions.weebly.com
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HolisticTherapySolutions/



No comments:

Post a Comment