Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas from us in Phoenix

Hi All,

Here I am - the day before the day before Christmas, finishing my Christmas Card and updating the blog.  It's been a good year and me and my family have a lot to be grateful for.  I'm looking forward to relaxing a little now and enjoying the holidays.  I've got most of the holiday prep and shopping done.

I've got a wonderful holistic therapy client coming in tomorrow morning.  She's been recovering from some serious health challenges and we've been working together for a while.  It's been such an honor and blessing to work with her and she's making such good recovery strides.

I've got dough for cookies and all the food for Christmas.  We're making our own individual homemade pizzas for Christmas dinner.  Then we'll play a board game and maybe watch a Christmas movie.  Getting together with the kids...good times.

The New Year looks promising too.  Continuing to be blessed to be able to run my holistic therapy business here in Phoenix and do some artwork on the side as well.

Merry Christmas 2013 Card - Photoshop and Wacom Tablet on Mac

On behalf of wife Sue and myself, I'd like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas, or which ever holiday you celebrate.  Enjoy.  And may your New Year be a very very good one.

Peace on Earth and good will toward men,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment