Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Great Easy Holiday De-Stress and Energizing Ideas

Hi All,

Seasons Greetings...I hope your holiday season is shaping up to be a good one.  Things are pretty good here in Phoenix.  It's an amazing and beautiful time of the hear here.  Whether you celebrate Christmas (as I do), or whatever holidays...I hope they're happy and blessed.

Earlier this evening, a friend of mine shared these images with my wife and myself.  She thought I might find them helpful...and I agree.  These are nice little ideas for relaxing, energizing and letting go of stress and tension.  These are from Dr. Oz's "The Good Life," magazine, and also on line at www.DrOzTheGoodLife.com.  Check it out.

Below are some very easy to to beginner yoga moves that can help you de-stress during this hectic Holiday Season, or anytime.  Enjoy...

Peace,

Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment