Friday, January 31, 2020

Hey Ray! Caricature

Hi All,

Happy New Year....OK, it's a little late.  Larry David (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm), would say you have 3 days before the statute of limitations runs out on "Happy New Year."  But I digress.

Here's a fun little caricature that I did for a friend, Ray, who is a life coach specializing in helping couples work through their issues.   I had a little fun with it and turned out Ray loved it and uses it for everything.  The other day he gave me a golf ball....that had the caricature printed on it.  He told me a client had it printed for him.

The original Ray Kopakowski caricature. 

Over the last couple of years I've done a few background variations and designed a couple of tshirts for him as well, with the caricature on them.  The one thing I didn't expect, was the golf ball with the pic on it. 

Hey Ray QnA - Design for social media to go with his podcast where he answers relationship questions

 Ray's got a good little practice going; helping people in relationship crisis, a podcast, he's finishing some books, and he's planning to do some public speaking in the near future.
His practice is called: Inner Power Insights.  He works with local clients as well as folks around the country and even internationally.  Website: InnerPowerInsights.com

The "Ask Ray" golf ball. 
It's been a fun little project that keeps bringing in work.  In the near future, there's a couple of book covers that I'll be designing around the Ray pic and I'm sure there's other projects that will come up as well.

That's all for now.  Back to work.  I hope you all have a wonderful winter.  Enjoy each day.  Even if you're in cold country - relax and enjoy...summer will be here soon.  Make each day a good one and do something good for others too....maybe even for a stranger. 

Peace,

Tom

Tom Kreienbrink
Artist, Illustrator, and Designer
www.behance.net/tk-art
email: tom.kbrink@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment