Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Social Media Advertising Artwork

Hi Everyone,

How's your week going?  Things are going good here.  I'm keeping busy.  In fact, I spent a good deal of the day today working on promoting my Massage/Holistic Therapy Business.

In my business, Holistic Therapy Solutions, I provide therapeutic massage, reflexology, energy work and hypnotherapy.  However, another aspect of the biz are that I have a couple of groups that meet every week (meditation and Weight Loss with Hypnotherapy), and I teach some therapy classes.

One of the benefits of being an artist is I can not only write my own curriculum, but I can do my own artwork for classes and advertising.  Lately I've been having fun doing some illustrations to accompany some of the social media promotions for these groups and classes.

Artwork for the "Holistic Weight Management with Hypnotherapy" group advertising.
Produced with Photoshop and Wacom tablet over a photo.

I've been having some fun putting some (hopefully), eye catching graphics together.  At the same time, I'm really trying to practice time management and not spend a great deal of time on them either.  So I'm going into Photoshop and putting some illustrations together.

This morning I put a piece of artwork together for my meditation group.  I figure, it'll do better with a visual, than with none.  Either way, I had a good time putting it together and if it provides dividends, that's great.

Artwork for the "Midweek Re-Set Meditation Group" advertising.
Produced with Photoshop and Wacom tablet over a photo.

It's good fun.  I'm not putting together anything too intensive, but I'm working to put together something that's appropriate to help provide balance between the artwork and the text ad, and to brand the groups/classes.

Artwork for upcoming "Introduction to Chi Energy" class advertising.
Collage art assembled and illustrated with Photoshop and Wacom tablet.

So, I hope you're having some fun in whatever you're doing for work.  It's been alot of fun creating these.  Enjoy your week.  Do something nice for someone else - just because you can.  Be easy on others - and be good to yourself too.

Peace,

Tom

www.HolisticTherapySolutions.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment