Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Home for Holistic Therapy Solutions

Hi All,

I hope things are going well for you - wherever you're reading this.  It's been an interesting month.  I've been busy with artwork and had a busy month with the holistic therapy biz.  I've been enjoying the nice weather and family and friends as well.  The month hasn't been without it's hiccups though.

In the middle of the month, I found myself looking for a new place to run Holistic Therapy Solutions out of.  I was renting a room and I was assured I would have 24/7 access to the room.  However - at the prodding of another tenant, a policy was put in place that severely restricted my access to serving clients in the evenings and on Saturdays.  Of course, I needed to move the business again.

Front door - Inner Power Hypnotherapy - my new business home.








 






The first person that came to mind was a friend of mine - Ray Kopakowski.  He's a clinical hypnotherapist. One of his specialties is working with professional and amateur athletes, to help them with performance enhancement.  He also is owner of Inner Power Hypnotherapy located on 19th Ave, just north of Camelback, in Phoenix.  Sure enough - he had a room available and I moved in the end of February.
Reception/Waiting area.
 It's a nice place and a good location.  It's convenient to downtown and major freeways.  The light rail runs right up 19th Ave and down Camelback.  Of course, it's in Northwest Phoenix, but quickly accessible to the East side of town...even Scottsdale.

My therapy room - ready to work.
 If you need a good massage, craniosacral therapy, reflexology, reiki, or hypnotherapy - give me a call, text, or email and we'll get you an appointment set up, right away.  I'm here to serve - and once again - have a business home where I can do that.  Of course, I still do out calls if you'd rather I bring the table to you.

So, sometimes life is an interesting ride.  Lots of fun, mixed in good work, and even some surprises - not all welcome surprises.  But, I know it always works out for my best and highest good.  Of course there's always a lesson in all of it.  Sometimes its just an opportunity to have faith...faith in God, faith in the process, and know it'll work out.  Today I'm very grateful - I'm blessed in so many many ways...and grateful for the opportunity to find, what I'm expecting will be the home of Holistic Therapy Solutions, for a good long while.

Have a great week everyone.

Peace,

Tom

Web:  www.HolisticTherapySolutions.weebly.com
Follow on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/HolisticTherapySolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment