Friday, September 27, 2013

Fields of Flowers - A Homeopathic Remedy Story


Hi All,
I hope you've all had a good week.  I had a short week after taking a 3 day weekend.  It's been busy but good.  
I wanted to share this story with you.  Full disclosure - I'm a rep. for Energetix (an herbal and homeopathic remedy co.).  I have found these remedies helpful and a great alternative to standard nutritional supplements and an excellent alternative sometimes to traditional medicine.  
Below is a blog post from the Energetix website.  It's written around a lady's personal recovery story involving the flower essence remedy, Fields of Flowers(FOF).  FOF is a flower essence blend that's designed to help you release the toxic emotions and anxiety during the healing process.  
The thing I love most is that these flower essences and homeopathic and herbal remedies can be so helpful, without any harmful side effects.  
So here's the story written by Christine Cronin, PhD.  It's a very personal and intense story from a lady who was on hand, during the Boston Marathon bombing, and of her healing afterward.  
Title: Marathon Monday and Fields of Flowers
Marathon Monday started as a happy, exciting day. The day had arrived, a day we had been expecting for months. After hours, months, miles and the soreness and tiredness of training,our  son would cross the finish line of the famed Boston Marathon.
Getting off the train in Boston, we decided to walk through the park; the weather was beautiful. We had decided to settle in as close to the finish line as possible. It was getting really busy and people were already five or six deep as the first wheelchair athletes were coming down the street. We found a perfect spot on the right side of the Marathon Sports Store enclosure. We were tracking our son’s run and knew that he should be arriving between 2.45 and 3pm. We had been standing there for more than two and a half hours when our daughter asked if we should move, go where the crowd was a little less dense and get a spot at the barrier to get better pictures. We moved…
The next 60 seconds changed all of our lives. The loud explosion left us stunned and wondering what could possibly have happened. Before we could have another thought about it, the second blast ripped through the air, close by on our right, making the ground shake and fear took a grip on our heart.
What came next is better left untold. Cameras were rolling and captured it all for the world to see. The images that are imprinted on my brain are better left alone, to hopefully fade as time goes on. Shock set in, as well as a deep visceral need to find my son, see him and touch him, to know that he was unharmed. He managed to call us later on a borrowed cell phone; he had been stopped right before the half-mile stretch to the finish line.
The last few weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions, the very high highs of knowing we are all safe and the very low lows of knowing so many are not. The feelings of disbelief, looking at the pictures and the reality of what took place where we had been standing just a few minutes before the blast. The immense gratitude and thankfulness, but the “why them and not me” questions that are so haunting. The lack of control over our emotions, and the surprise crying fits that still come on for no apparent reason, the amazing support that friends, colleagues, neighbors or complete strangers have shown to us.
Dr. Patti Bartsch, a colleague of mine, sent my family bottles of Fields of Flowers. There was so much anxiety around us, guilt and emotional pain. Sleep became elusive, or riddled with nightmares. I took drops during the day, when images surfaced at random times and at night when trying to go back to sleep after nightmares woke me up with a racing heart. I carried that bottle with me wherever I was and, little by little, the anxiety eased, the nightmares mostly stopped. As a holistic practitioner, I help my clients deal daily with many issues, stress being one of them. These past weeks have brought me to a place I had never been before, having to use all the tools at my disposal to just get through the day. It has been humbling and an incredible learning experience, one that cannot be learned in a book. This time, I was the one using the remedies, on myself and my family. Healing took on a much more personal turn. Fields of Flowers helped us all deal with emotions that felt overwhelming at times. Restoring peace in our hearts and in our minds has allowed us to focus on helping others do the same.
Very nice.  I'm proud to provide herbals, homeopathics, etc, from Energetix.  In my own life we try to use some supplements to maintain good health and some of the remedies when necessary also.
If I can assist with anything from Energetix or answer questions, let me know.  I'm happy to help.
I hope you all have a great day and wonderful weekend and do something nice for someone this weekend.
Peace,
Tom

Energetix
On Facebook
On web

No comments:

Post a Comment